Looking for a way to get the best workouts at home? Look no further than renting gym equipment! Rental agreements are flexible and can be tailored to fit your needs, making it easy to get started on your fitness journey. You don't have to worry about storage space or expensive equipment purchases- simply rent what you need and start getting fit today!
You can rent exercise equipment for low monthly payments with a lease agreement. There's also an early purchase option as well so you don't have to pay cash price and can try out any equipment without being fully committed to owning outright!
Here are some of the best reasons to rent gym equipment:
- Get the latest and greatest workout machines without having to pay full price.
- Enjoy a worry-free agreement with flexible terms.
- No commitment - return the equipment at any time.
- Get started on your fitness journey today!
There are all kinds of great equipment to choose from so you can get the best workout for your needs. Treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, spin bikes, rowing machines, and more! Give us a call today or come in and talk to one of our experts and we'll help you get started on your fitness journey!
A rental-purchase agreement is a contract between a customer and a Rental Company in which the Rental Company agrees to let the customer use an item of equipment for a specified period. The customer pays the Rental Company a monthly rental fee, and at the end of the agreed-upon term, the Rental Company either returns the equipment to the manufacturer or sells it to the customer at a reduced price.
There are many benefits to using rental-purchase agreements, including:
- You can try out the equipment before you buy it to make sure it's the right fit for you.
- You can get a lower price on the equipment than if you were to buy it outright.
- You can get the latest and greatest equipment without having to wait for it to go on sale.
- You can avoid the hassle of having to sell your old equipment when you're done with it.
There are some disadvantages to using rental-purchase agreements, including:
- You may have to make a larger down payment than if you were buying the equipment outright.
- You may have to pay a higher interest rate than if you were buying the equipment outright.
- You may have to pay monthly fees in addition to your regular rent payments.
- You won't be able to fully own the equipment until you make the final payment.
If you're looking for a way to get the best workout at home, rent-to-own gym equipment is a great option. You can get the latest and greatest equipment without having to wait for it to go on sale. You can avoid the hassle of having to sell your old equipment when you are done with it. And, you can get the equipment delivered and set up in your home with no hassle.
1 The quoted price estimate is not provided by Progressive Leasing. This price estimate is only an estimate, and is subject to applicable sales tax, approval & qualification, and which partner you select at checkout. Same day pickup only valid for specific items at participating locations. Actual terms and total cost will be in your lease agreement or financing agreement.
Multiple financing offers may be available at checkout. Applications for financing are subject to eligibility, credit approval, state residency restrictions, and other qualifications. As low as prices do not reflect those financing offers.
No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
2 Early Purchase Options: Progressive Leasing's standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. Progressive Leasing's early purchase options cost more than the retailer's cash price (except 3-month option in CA). If you use Progressive Leasing and want to purchase early call 877-898-1970.